Monday, April 02, 2007

Fun with wild plums

Bought the yarn below so that I could make the bag on the left. This has now been used for Le Slouch which I started on Thursday evening and finished on Sunday. One of the fastest projects I've ever completed. Plus I had enough left over to make one side of the bag which will compliment the hat nicely. I am truely IN LOVE with this yarn - the first thing I did this morning was to knit a couple of rows with this. How sad am I? But what's even more tragic is that this yarn has been discontinued!!! (Maybe that's one of the reasons I love it so - it's an endangered, extinct species?) Why do yarn companies do this? Have been scouring the tinternet this whole weekend to search for more in this and other shades. Will let you know how the mission ends.

No comments: